Well, I would have written this last night at 10:15 PM when I actually finished the story, but of course Blogger Beta would not let me log in. *glares at Blogger Beta*
But anyway, I'm writing it now! B) I so can't believe that I got this far! I'm thanking the Lord for bringing me through the month and through 50,000 words of novel. It's been very good for me and has helped my writing discipline immensely.
To my fellow Wrimos on CleanPlace: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT AND HUGS THIS MONTH!!!!
To those of you have yet to finish: "KEEP WRITING! Keep doing it and doing it. Even in the moments when it's so hurtful to think about writing."
Thanks, Mangy, for helping me along this writing journey. I can't wait for next year!!
Nim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment